Woodhull is located on Rt 417 in the southern part of Steuben
The Woodhull territory opened up in 1804. The town was laid out in 1834 by Henry Wombaugh,
a wealthy financier, and consisted of the Woodhull Village. ( incorporated in 1899 and
dissolved in 1987. )
[Steuben County page][WestNY.com][WestNY
Copyright 1996-2023 [GLSaltsman Enterprise]. All rights reserved.
Revised: February 26, 2023.